Content

Moon Bridge in Taiwan






The sun cuts through the mist at DaHu park, Taipei, creating a photograph that looks more like a perfect painting.

These remarkable, soft blue, monochrome pictures of The Moon Bridge, in DaHu (Big Lake) Park in Taipei, northern Taiwan, were taken by an arguably talented photographer, known simply as bbe022001 on Flickr.


Taken from: I Can't Believe It





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About


I found many interesting and useful pictures (for educational purposes) while surfing the net. However, it is quite difficult for me to find them back when I store them in my hard disk due to those unsorted and scattered files. That is why I put them here so that I can label them up and I think it's easier for me to retrieve the photos whenever I need 'em.

I publish this gallery 'for a public view' so that everybody can get benefits from it too!

*I do not own any of these photos (unless stated). Should there be any copyright infringement regarding the photos posted, please CONTACT ME.